We are hiring an Apprentice for our offices based at Birmingham Business Park.
Are you a self motivated individual looking for a long term career? The Adecco Group, the world's largest HR and staffing provider, are hiring for our apprenticeship scheme and are currently recruiting for our offices at Birmingham Business Park.
As an apprentice within the Adecco Group's credit control department you'll earn a competitive salary, get real hands-on experience and gain an industry recognised qualification. On a day-to-day basis you'll be working alongside our experienced team, picking up skills in the following areas:
- Solve business problems
- Debt recovery
- Business law
- Work with other people in a business environment
- Produce documents
- Make and receive telephone call
- Deal with general queries
- Liaise with other departments
- Database administration
- Deliver, monitor and evaluate customer service
- Organise and report data
- Use office equipment
- Use software
A career in Credit Control would suit an individual with the following characteristics
- Customer service focused
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well presented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return you will be given the full support of our apprentice provider together with our extensive in-house training scheme to set you on the path to a successful career within credit control.
In order to be eligible for the Apprenticeship scheme you MUST meet the following eligibility criteria (for funding purposes):
- Aged 16 or older
- Must not be in any other form of education
- Eligible to work in the UK and have been in the UK for last 3 years
You will be based in Birmingham Business Park.
To be considered, please apply today!
Adecco Group UK and & Ireland are an equal opportunities employer.