HR Business Partner
A very established and growing global company who is a leader in their field is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who has ideally worked within manufacturing. This is a new position due to business growth and you will be joining a team of 5 within HR. This is an HR Generalist role actively supporting HR decisions and the strategic direction of the company’s 40 sites within the UK, supporting Managers with day to day HR issues.
- Provide Leadership direction to the Regional and Area Managers in order to achieve business needs.
- Ensure Talent is managed and fully capable.
- Support effective Performance Management across the business.
- Ensure that business units’ strategies are supported with HR programs enabling business success.
- Ensure that the people implications of business decisions are understood.
- Broker HR shared services for the business units – interacting with Resourcing, L &D and Shared Services.
- Monitor and improve diversity and performance.
- This role requires an experienced HR Business Partner with a relevant CIPD qualification.
- Exceptional organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with integrity and confidentiality.
- Applicants must be prepared to travel to offices across the UK when needed.
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + company car
Holiday: 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Benefits: Pension, death in service 4 x salary & parking