Support Worker - Part Time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and professional case management company that provides excellent standards of care and services to help enhance the quality of life for spinal and brain injured individuals.
Our client is seeking an experience Support Worker to support an 18 year old young man with cerebral palsy with his social and leisure activities in Sutton Coldfield. He has a great sense of humour, a sense of adventure and he is keen to try new things.
The successful candidate must have:
- A Full UK Driving Licence with a willingness to drive the clients adapted vehicle
- Previous experience with in a similar role
- An interest in supporting a range of activities, including finding new activities to try
Responsibilities and Tasks Include:
- Offering support and motivation
- Providing transport to and from social events
- Working from a laptop to send emails, create word documents and carry out internet searches
- Keeping daily notes
- Taking part in regular supervision sessions with the Case Manager
Hours: Thursday and Saturday Afternoon - 9 hours per week term-time and 20 hours per week in school holidays
Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a quality case management company that values long term personal and professional development and treats staff with respect. In addition, your commitment and attention will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay and a great deal of job satisfaction.
Please note: Your employment will be subject to excellent references and a DBS disclosure being obtained
This role would suit: Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Personal Assistant, Carer and Care Support worker.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!