Field Based Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Birmingham
Our client, an extremely busy and expanding Mortgage Brokerage is looking for employed Mortgage and Protection Brokers to join their team.
Working from home you will be based anywhere within the West / East Midlands Area, with occassional travel to the Branch Office required!
With access to a "whole of market" panel and exclusive rates the Company offers comprehensive mortgage market advice, helping people to find the right mortgage and insurance product and providing expert advice across a comprehensive range of new build mortgages from a wide range of lenders.
As a CeMAP qualified Mortgage Advisor (or equivalent qualification) you will be advising clients on their Home Buying / Re-mortgage
Finding out about your customer`s finances, explaining the different types of mortgages, explaining about repayments and mortgage protection and offering a number of mortgage options to help the customer choose the right financial products for their needs. Including buildings and or life insurance. This is across the whole new build market.
All back office support including DIPs, Terms and Conditions and suitability statements will be undertaken on your behalf.
Knowledge and Skills:
* You will need to be a fully qualified CeMAP Mortgage Advisor, with mortgage advisory experience in your current role.
* You will have excellent knowledge regarding the industry regulations and guidelines.
* You should have excellent knowledge of the new build market.
* You will need to have a similar telephone and face to face Mortgage Advisory experience from your previous role.
* Finally, you should have excellent communication, customer facing and relationship building skills.
The Company will provide a basic salary of up to £30,000 plus commission scheme that is on an increasing % basis and uncapped, and a constant supply of leads!
Current Mortgage Advisors with this company are earning 6 Figure Packages!