We are recruiting for warehouse operatives in the Wombourne area.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Previous warehouse experience is required
- Able to lift and move items individually and in a team
- Good knowledge of health and safety in a warehouse
- Salary: Between £7.50ph and £7.70ph
- Working hours of a Warehouse Operative are 8am till 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Location: Wombourne, West Midlands
- Duration: Temporary
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
As a warehouse operative you will be required to work in a busy warehouse environment. Working in a team of 5 or at times, working on your own, you will be palletising light goods, shrink wrapping pallets and using the pump truck to move stock to different locations within the warehouse.
Duties do not limit tot he above. you will also be carrying out other duties such as cleaning/sweeping up, helping others unpack boxes, identifying damaged/faulty goods, filling out paperwork, labelling pallets and much more.
You will be required to arrive 15mins before the start of every shift as everyone is required to attend the shift brief. Shift brief allows any questions to be answered, target that needs to be met by the end of the shift by all members of staff and other general information regarding progression within the company and much more!
The job involves standing on your feet all day so previous experience working in this sort of environment is desirable.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.