Purchase Ledger - Contract
Astute recruitment are currently working with a company based close to Burton on Trent, who are currently looking to recruit Purchase LedgerClerk, on a temporary 3 month contract. This would ideally suit someone from an accounts background who has 2-3-year experience of working in Purchase ledger.
Applicants must have good attention to detail and strong excel skills including V-lookups and pivots.
- Processing invoices, so that they are charges can be billed to customers on the SLA
- Clearing invoice rejections in timely manner
- Reconciling statements on a monthly basis
- Dealing with invoice queries, and raising any queries on daily basis
- Dealing with rejected invoices and resolving with customers
This role is a temporary position and the company are offering as alary of £16,000 to £19,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday, free parking and pension scheme. This position is a 37.5 hour working week.