We have a temporary opportunity for an Inventory Controller working within a lucrative Manufacturing Company. As an Inventory Controller you will be providing on-going support within their Inventory and Supplies team. As an Inventory Controller, you will be raising purchase orders on their in house system, and tracking and reporting against timescales in reference to stock levels and on time deliveries. The Inventory Controller will also liaise with the sales team.
- Be the interface for sales with regards to delivery date reporting/problem solving
- Feedback any stock or delivery issues to the Customer Service team
- Raising purchase orders on SAP
- Tracking and reporting against KPI'S e,g stock levels/supplier on time deliveries on Excel
- To drive reduction in operational costs and improve efficiencies showcasing tangible improvements in both
- Ensure customer requirements are met with regards to quality, accuracy and on-time deliveries
- Previous experience working within inventory is desirable
- Experience of SAP is desirable
- Competent in Excel e.g formulas
- Enthusiastic individual who can work using own initiative
- Experience of raising purchase orders
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.