Registered Manager / Area Manager - Domiciliary Care
We have an interesting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager /Area Manager with a track record in developing new business in domiciliary care. We're recruiting for a well-established provider who are looking for somebody to be a Registered Manager of a branch but also focus on turning the business into a multi-site care business, opening branches in other locations across the Black country. On offer is an attractive salary and an interesting role within a company by where you'll be able to grow.
This role is two-fold;
As the Registered Manager you'll be responsible for overseeing the branch and ensuring that it is meeting all regulatory compliance. You have a good team of staff in place, including two deputy managers.
Delivering approx. 1000 hours of care, you'll look to increase that provision through picking up new care packages and a robust recruitment strategy for new care workers, to get staff recruited and trained in order to take on the additional work.
You'll ensure that the branch has effective systems and processes that can be replicated in other areas where they open new branches.
You'll take the lead on Business Development for the homecare division, by looking to develop the company further by tendering for contracts in other areas of Shropshire and the West Midlands and opening further branches.
You'll be responsible for the whole Business Development process, from identifying opportunities, writing expressions of interest, tender proposals, souring offices, assist in the recruitment of Manager's and mobilisation of the contracts.
- We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager in domiciliary care with a track record in managing services rated Good with CQC, who understands what is needed to run a safe, effective and quality base care service to clients in their own homes.
- You will also need to have a track record in growing and developing a service; either by considerably increasing the care provision within a branch, or have started a new branch or been involved in business development of multiple sites.
- You'll have experience of liaising with commissioners and ideally had involvement in tender writing previously.
- You'll need NVQ 4 or QCF 5 in care management
- It is essential that you are a car driver with own vehicle and that you are happy covering an area - there will be a lot of travel involved in this position as new branches are opened - areas you'll be considering are Market Drayton, Telford, Stourbridge, Worcester/Malvern etc.
Interested? To be considered for this Registered Manager / Business Development Manager role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks.
We are looking at holding interviews ASAP - ideally in August.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.