Marketing and PR Manager
Are you a passionate Marketing and PR Manager looking for a new opportunity to join a leading Property company based in the West Midlands? Blue Skies are delighted to be recruiting for this pivotal role focussed on both strategic marketing but also extremely hands on in the delivery.
As Marketing and PR Manager you will help develop Marketing and PR plans and then implement these using both traditional and digital marketing channels. Another key area of this role involves working closely with the other teams to ensure that appropriate initiatives and marketing are developed.
Key day to day tasks will include:
- Develop Marketing and PR strategies along with full implementation of these
- Creation of all marketing literature from brochures through to event materials
- Website management; creation of new websites and managing these as required
- Social Media management; ensuring all channels are kept up to date, creating awareness and engagement while raising the profile of the company
- Ensuring brand development and consistency
- Support managers within the team to develop and generate marketing materials and initiatives specific to their needs in a timely manner
- Budget management
- Event management; sourcing venues and arranging materials and stands, attending as and when required
- Liaising with PR and Design agencies to ensure brand messaging is consistent
- Understanding of photography and able to take good quality photos when required
- Email marketing and analysis
- First point of contact for website enquiries
- PR; creating press releases on a regular basis, looking at good news stories and newsworthy content
- Creation of presentations to be used at events
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and communication skills and an ability to work closely with other employees within the business
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task
- Excellent strategic experience but also enjoys the hands on doing on a daily basis
- Experience in using CMS to update and manage multiple websites
- Some knowledge of photography and how to produce good quality shots
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in running multiple marketing campaigns and analysing the success
This role would suit an established Marketing and PR Manager looking for their next step in their career. In reward for hard work you will receive a competitive salary up to £45 000 and the opportunity to join a company where you are given freedom to grow and develop the role. If you are looking for a role that is varied and fast-paced within a great company then this could be the perfect role for you.
This role is commutable via: Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Warwick, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Worcester and Stafford.
If this role is of interest them please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Marketing and PR Manager, West Midlands, £45 000