Apprentice - Business & Administration
We are hiring an Apprentice for our offices based at Birmingham Business Park.
Are you a self motivated individual looking for a long term career? The Adecco Group, the world's largest HR and staffing provider, are hiring for our apprenticeship scheme and are currently recruiting for our offices at Birmingham Business Park.
As an apprentice within the Adecco Group's collections department you'll earn a competitive salary, get real hands-on experience and gain an industry recognised qualification. On a day-to-day basis you'll be working alongside our experienced team, picking up skills in the following areas:
- Cash posting
- Cash allocation
- Cash reconciliation
- Accuracy and attention to detail required on all tasks
- Cash allocation queries
- Chasing, filing, scanning remittances
- Manage remittance and cash allocation mailboxes
- Manage write off procedures
- Liaise with Credit Controllers/clients on allocation anomalies
- Update internal systems with notes relating to communication with sales force, contractors or clients
- Daily reporting on unallocated cash items
- Undertake any other task deemed necessary to support the role by Managers
A career in cash allocation would suit an individual with the following characteristics
- Customer service focused
- Strong communication skills
- Well presented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return you will be given the full support of our apprentice provider together with our extensive in-house training scheme to set you on the path to a successful career within cash allocation.
In order to be eligible for the Apprenticeship scheme you MUST meet the following eligibility criteria (for funding purposes):
- Aged 16 or older
- Must not be in any other form of education
- Eligible to work in the UK and have been in the UK for last 3 years
You will be based in Birmingham Business Park.
To be considered, please apply today!
Adecco Group UK and & Ireland are an equal opportunities employer.