Our client is an innovative and forward-thinking manufacturing company, dedicated to increasing their product portfolio and subsequently providing their client base with an expansive range of solutions and space-saving initiatives. With a team of experienced designers in place, our client are looking for a driven and motivated Creative Designer to join their design and sample making department based near Warwick.
The successful candidate for this role will be given comprehensive training to fully understand the materials and manufacturing processes involved and the design solutions they will be involved in. This role will be responsible for generating viable design solutions and raising costings accordingly.
The following skills and competencies are mandatory:
- Mathematically astute (GCSE grade B or above)
- Hold a current UK driving license
- Computer literate (all designing is software based – industry specific program similar to Auto Cad)
- Have a friendly telephone manner
- Have good communications skills
- Be able to multi task as projects often overlap
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Be able to work as part of a team but also work under their own initiative
- Be “hands on”
- An interest in Graphic design would be helpful but will not play a big part in the day to day activity