Head of Software Delivery
If you’re seeking a position where you can directly influence the IT strategy, our Head of Software Delivery role is an excellent opportunity for you. As part of the IT Senior Leadership team, you will drive our approach to developing and delivering IT solutions across the Society by introducing new ways of working such as Agile andDevOps.
You’ll lead a diverse combination of teams and work closely with our Development and Change functions to define and implement a new approach to software delivery. You’ll be accountable for:
- The Testing and quality assurance of internally and externally developed solutions
- All tools and processes involved in the migration of software to a live environment
- All non-production environments and our future state environments strategy
You’ll have a passion for making change happen. A deep knowledge and experience of using modern tools to develop and release software is essential as well as an understanding of IT Operations and underlying IT infrastructure . You’ll have exposure to development and testing functions as well as competence in:
- Successfully leading large teams through transition
- Influencing a broad range of senior stakeholders
- Some experience of working in a regulated environment
Coventry Building Society have experienced huge success and growth for a number of years. We’re proud to be a mutual building society and we’re committed to improving our products and services for our members. We’re currently undertaking a huge transformation programme giving individuals in our IT teams an opportunity to be involved in influencing and ultimately building something new.
This is a great opportunity for an individual wanting to make a real difference in our approach to the delivery of IT to the business. If you want to work for a successful business who are committed to adapting and improving our approach please apply today.