Director of Supplier Relations
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Supplier Relations for a company based in Birmingham. This role is to manage the team of Supplier Relationship Managers and manage contract and spend for clients. The ideal candidate will have a background in Procurement/Supplier Management and have dealt with high level contract negotiations.
This will involve the following duties:
- High value supplier engagement
- Client/senior stakeholder presentations and negotiations
- Eventual management of existing client portfolio
- Management and performance measurement across SOB team
- Representing the SOB team in internal process development and change
This is not an extensive list for more information please speak to me directly as this is a newly created role for the business.