A respected client SME organization, based in Rugby is seeking a motivated Accounts Assistant to join their team. The personality of the successful candidate will be someone who is ambitious, motivated and determined to do a good job. Being able to process a high volume of invoices is particularly good due to financial nature of the role, having said this, general accounts assistant experience in still acceptable.
Ideally, you will have:
- 2 or more years' experience in a similar position
- Experience calculating VAT payable and VAT returns
- Experience assisting in all aspects of accounts for a small practice business
- Managed external companies sales ledger
- Submitted accounts to HMRC and Companies House
- Be confident in being able to manage your own time effectively and work to deadlines
- Plenty of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Be comfortable working in an expanding team
In return you will receive:
- A warm welcoming into a friendly working atmosphere
- Ideal office location
- Great job security
- The opportunity to work in a business that can offer the potential to grow your career
This sort of opportunity is great to push you finance career forward. If you want that solid career stability in exchange for your breadth of credit control experience, then click apply. If you think you got what it takes then don’t even hesitate!