CAE Analyst - Apex MA
- The CAE Engineer works for the Manual Transmission & Clutch Manager and is key responsible to define and lead development of the specific simulation areas to allow specification of the various components within the transmission such as gears, bearings, dampers, torque converter hydrodynamic, shifter and clutch actuation components as well.
- This should lay out all of the specific components and identify simulation requirements and prioritise these in to a deliverable plan to ensure perfect integration with all powertrain interfaces like engine, pedal box, transmission and shifter.
- Experience using CAE simulation softwares Masta, Romax or Simpack.
- Minimum 02 years' experience in CAE development activities (OEM preferred).
- Educated to degree level
- Strong communication, presentation & influencing skills to negotiate deliverables and priorities with peers.
- Strong planning mindset and good structured work flow
- Strong analytical skills and techniques demonstrated in the resolution of complex software & system issues.
- Knowledge of Vehicle Architecture & system interfaces, e.g. Engine / Pedal Box / Manual Transmission.
- A good mechanical engineering background.
- Capability for using BOD/BOM tools, architecture summary, and validation test procedures
- Fluent English Language
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- A dynamic and determined individual, highly driven, committed and results-orientated with significant pace, energy and confidence.
- Able to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with strategic vision
- Able to deliver quality and consistency in a complex, highly demanding environment with a range of expectations on what customer-focussed solutions might look like