An exciting opportunity has arisen within Premier Nutrition to join the Finance team in the newly created role of Finance Manager. This role will business partner the Commercial, Supply Chain and Procurement teams providing support and insight into financial and operational performance to drive the business forward.
- Provide relevant, insightful information to appropriate stakeholders; ensure the period performance and implications for future profitability are understood
- Ensure reporting and processes are simple, streamlined and continuously improving
- Finance lead in BI implementation project -ensuring that key metrics are automatically generated and more insightful decision making information becomes available
- Key part of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Finance lead for capital investments. Work with teams to critically understand requirements and benefits before approval and then track performance
- Be part of the team to ensure period end reporting is accurate, timely and ad hoc finance requirements
You're a Qualified Accountant with experience in Financial Control & Risk Management. You've got a strong background in Budgeting and Forecasting, with great analytical skills and solid finance system experience. Ideally you've got experience with Business Partnering and the ideal candidate will have strong Commercial Finance experience.
As part of the ABF Group, you'll be joining a growing team in a group that operates in 50 countries worldwide. At AB Agri, we'll give you all the tools and opportunities to progress within our business.