Administrator - Erdington - £20,000 per annum
Groomfield Recruitment is working on behalf of their friendly client based in Erdington, they are looking for an Administrator to join their team ASAP on a permanent basis.
This would be a great position for a graduate looking to start their career!
- Stock management - Ordering and booking stock in. Raising stock transfers between branches. Liaising with suppliers and sales staff to ensure stock is available to service all orders.
- Despatching complete delivery notes. Ensuring all order lines and rates are correct before doing so to ensure as little invoice queries or stock issues as possible
- Dealing with invoice queries and liaising with head office to resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Raising credit notes for stock returned and price corrections.
- Logging all Transport and expenses for branch
- General filing and organisation of all paperwork
- Booking outside transport on request and issuing order numbers and logging rates.
- Sales support - Processing sales orders, answering phone and any general support required
- Obtaining all pods for sales orders and scanning into system along with goods inward delivery notes.
- Computer literate
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Good arithmetic skills
- Extremely well organised
Salary: £20,000.00 per annum
Working Hours - 9.00am-5.00pm
**Please note; due to the high level of CV's we receive, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful**