We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join a reputable and expanding company based in Tamworth. Our client specialise in maintaining and reinventing interior spaces and furnishings. They serve contracts with restaurant chains, hotels, pubs and clubs for premises all over the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Manager to oversee the team of co-ordinators that serve our customers and support our technicians. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be expected to work within a fast paced and pressured environment, other responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for the smooth running of the Commercial department and Line Management of all operations staff
- Working closely with Business Development Managers to ensure that budgetary targets are achieved
- Working to secure the best rates and terms with suppliers
- Collating sales figures and information for monthly sales meetings and board meetings.
- Monitor and plan staffing levels
- Support the business in implementing changes, developing processes and embedding procedures to ensure an efficient business
The successful individual will be an entrepreneurial and experienced manager with a hands-on approach, capable of developing and driving a team of administrators. You will ideally come from a construction or facilities management background, will have experience of working with contractors and will have strong analytical skills.
Hours of work: Mon to Fri, 9am - 5pm
Salary £30-35k dependent on skills and experience
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to Laura at Initial Recruitment Services.