Call Centre Manager - Financial Services
Call Centre Manager Financial Services
Our client a leading brand name within the financial services sector seek to add to their middle management team by recruiting an experienced front office Call Centre Manager.
Your role will be to manage a team around 60FTE managing front office calls from customers in response to policy queers and amendments.
The ideal candidate will come from a financial services background understanding working within an FCA regulated environment.Â You will need to be a strong people manager with proven history of managing a customer service set up.
As a Contact Centre Manager, you will need to have experience of promoting a culture of continuous improvement throughout your centre and managing a busy contact centre.
This role reports directly to the Head of Front and Back office and therefore your will need to demonstrate reporting MI back to key stakeholders within your previous roles.
Key Requirements of Call Centre Manager
- Experience managing around 60FTE
- Exposure to Front Office contact centre environment
- Managing within a regulated environment ideally FCA
- Good problem solver with ability to analyse and present complex/technical concepts in a simplified and structured manner
- Good interpersonal skills, being able to be flexible and adaptable in your approach, with the ability to work with a variety of different stakeholders
- Good organisational skills, capable of managing own work load, whilst working as a team in a professional, cooperative and mutually supportive manner
- Ability to perform under pressure and under senior management exposure
- Attention to detail and timeliness in delivery
- Strong coaching techniques
For more information or to apply please contact Ian Kennelly on