Senior Administrator Solihull - Fantastic Opportunity
Senior Administrator Solihull -Fantastic Opportunity
Our client is looking for administrators that are professional, customer driven and have a meticulous manner guaranteeing all the customers are treated fairly in all circumstances. This fantastic opportunity encompasses being on form technically, numerically and working with the ability to deliver solutions within a team.
- To oversee and check the work of the administration teams
- To assist in administrator staff training
- To answer administrator questions
- To confirm that client service levels and reporting are consistently delivered to a high standard.
- Be a point of technical reference for the team
- Make sure all information and databases are up to date
As a senior administrator for our client, you may have more or less of a client technical and/ or people management role within the team. This is all according to the scope of the schemes and the nature of the services being provided.
It's essential you have/are:
· Solid working knowledge and experience of pensions administration and pensions legislations and regulations.
· Basic PMI qualifications as a minimum and ideally working towards APMI
· Computer literate and strong on Microsoft suits esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Attention to detail and ability to competently check work of others
· Ability to plan and prioritise tasks and use the tools provided
· Great leadership, drive and resilience
Here at FT Recruit we are more than happy to help you find your NEW opportunity!