Purchase Ledger Clerk Part Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an international manufacturing company based in the heart of Chelmsley Wood. The role is offered on a part time basis (25 Hours Per Week), although the client is flexible on days and hours of work.
We are looking for a skilled Purchase Ledger Clerk who has experience of working autonomously, as well as within a small and friendly team. The role would suit an individual who is also happy to assist in other office related tasks.
Main Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk include:
- Processing invoices
- Daily Cashiering and Bank Reconciliation
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Resolving invoice queries with suppliers
- Creating weekly and monthly reports for review by the Managing Director
To be considered for the role of the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will have:
- Experience working within a purchase ledger environment
- Good working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a small and friendly team
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at