Graduate PA / Recruitment Administrator
CB /BCR /5443
Birmingham City Centre
Do you want an opportunity to carve your own role?
Are you looking for a great (we are slightly biased!) team?
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves organising a whole range of tasks and activities at any one time! This role would suit someone who loves doing 'the do'! Our values are incredibly important to us as a business and it's a must that the successful candidate's values align with ours! We have a really honest approach with each other and all our clients and candidates and genuinely want to create an environment that doesn't feel like work. We believe that if you are in a role that you love you shouldn't get any flicker of a sinking feeling when the alarm on a Monday morning rings! As part of our recruitment process you will meet all our team as its key that you gather as much information as possible about us both as a company and as individuals. We are a well established recruitment company based in the central Birmingham area in newly refurbished offices.....
The role will be incredibly diverse and evolve as quickly as the individual wants it to....we need someone who wants to take 'ownership' of their working day as there will be loads of support but no micromanagement because that is something we hate!
- Maintaining client databases and CRM
- Diary management
- Correspondence preparation including letters and emails
- Act as first point of contact to clients and candidates
- Liaison and management of existing candidates
- Coordination of Events
- ....and anything else the adds value to the business that the individual feels would be a great addition! We love being challenged to make sure we are always looking at best practice to our candidates, clients and each other!
- Common Sense .....loads of it please
- A passion for providing a strong level of customer delivery
- Previous administration experience and exposure to a commercial environment is a must too!
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and having a positive attitude .....we aren't after any mood hoovers please!
- Excellent IT skills with use of Microsoft Office packages
If you feel you meet the requirements and are interested in the role then please contact Bell Cornwall Recruitment today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales