Registered Manager - Residential
An exceptional new opportunity with a national care provider that specialise in providing residential care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health needs.
This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Manager to join their established team of professionals overseeing a residential service in the Worcester area. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
• Manage and lead an established team of support staff
• Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
• Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
• Have a flexible and adaptable approach
• MUST have previous management experience, ideally working with complex needs
• Level 5 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
• Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
If you are interested in the above position call Alex on or email an up to date CV to
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."