The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a Buyer based within our GSF, Birmingham Head Office.
We are looking for an experienced Buyer with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who will help manage the day to day relationship with suppliers in a positive way whilst working to improve buying prices and terms.
Main duties include:
- Maintaining stock from your assigned suppliers
- Ensuring that ordered product is supplied and available for sale within the shortest possible time
- Chasing suppliers for delivery of back ordered items
- Identifying the need for 1st supplier, card branding and branch Stocking Code
- Identifying the need for stock cleanses and negotiating them with suppliers
- Updating of supplier pricing records
Skills and experience required for this role include:
- Automotive aftermarket experience is highly desirable
- Experience of working within a purchasing department
- Good understanding of databases (Microsoft Excel/Access)
- Demonstrate good I.T literacy
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to build strong working relationships
42.50 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Annual bonus scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role, then we will reward you with a fantastic salary, please click on the apply button.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.