Communications Lead - 6 Months - Warwickshire - Negotiable Daily Rate
A blue chip Energy and Utilities client of Pontoon Solutions is looking for a Communications Lead to join a fast paced, global project of work at their UK headquarters.
Our client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
- Significant experience in developing internal communications strategies for a diverse workforce (both office and field based) and in delivering internal communications and employee engagement programmes using a framework of communications media
- Experience of working for a large FTSE organisation
- Experience in advising and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and communications agencies to deliver outputs
- Experience of working on large scale change projects with multiple work streams
- Exceptional communicator - the ability to articulate in simple, plain English
- Creative flair with ability to see the bigger picture and connect the dots
- Knowledge of strategies to achieve behavioural change in times of transformation
- Ability to analyse and simplify complex information.
- Knowledge of all types of communications media and channels
- Experience of HR function transformation and/or system implementation
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.