Counterbalance Fork Lift Driver
Nelson Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for 10 counterbalance drivers on a day shift and 10 counterbalance drivers on a night shift, for a large palletise distribution centre based in Minworth
The role is temporary to permanent with the hours being Monday to Friday:
Days- 11:30 - 20:30
Nights- 20:00 - 05:00
You will be responsible for:
- Driving a Counter Balance FLT to load and unload trailers in a very fast paced warehouse environment.
- Moving goods to designated locations using counterbalance truck
- Using barcode scanners
- Making sure all orders are picked and processed on time.
- Meeting targets/KPI’s
- The health and safety of yourself on the truck and others around you
The Ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 1 years experience on the Counter Balance FLT truck.
- A full in date RTIB/ITSSAR license.
- Confidence in all aspects of FLT driving
Rate of pay:
-Days - £8.50
-Nights - £9.50
(A contract is offered after the 12 week period if suitable)
An assessment will be held. It will take 1 hour and is broken down into 3 sections these being:
- Theory test.
- Practical test.
- Show me/Tell me (questions regarding the FLT Truck)
If interested please send your CV to the email address detailed below. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd. The services of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.