An expanding health and social care provider in Walsall are interested in hearing from experienced Registered Manager's from either a residential or domiciliary / supported living background.
Salary, dependent on experience and qualifications, is £30K - £35K.
The organisation provides person-centred support for people with learning disabilities and autism. They have successful services in Walsall ranging from domiciliary care to residential care.
Due to expansion into the Wolverhampton and Staffordshire areas, they are looking to recruit for several Managers. The opportunities available would depend on your experience but this could include either managing existing services or helping to set up and establish new developments.
Across the services, the generalised duties will include but are not limited to:
- Deputise for Operations Manager when required.
- Ensure commissioned hours are delivered and recorded.
- Ensure quality, compliance and safeguarding of service provisions.
- Identify, deliver and support business growth.
- You will have been Registered with CQC as a Manager of a service that supports people with learning disabilities and/or autism - this can include either residential services or domiciliary/supported living
- Minimum of 3 years' management experience.
- Person centred approach and caring attitude.
- A passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and ensure it is maintained.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.