Are you trying to get into Care sector, but you only have Personal experience?
You don't have any qualifications and you are a bit shy in the interviews?!
We cover almost all of the Birmingham area and we have a 95% placement rate with all of our candidates sent for their1st interview.
We are the Best Training and Recruitment Company in West Midlands.
We currently have a Big client that is looking for an enthusiastic employee.
In order to present the right person to our client, we have to make sure that You are qualified before we send you.
If you don’t have any experience or any qualification - there is a big chance that you can still get in the sector - if you have passion for helping vulnerable adults.
***further training may be required
We WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE EMPLOYER so no AGENCY WORK.
When it comes to the domiciliary positions, you will be given a specific area to cover and all your clients will be in and around that specific area meaning you won’t be spending large parts of the day travelling between clients.
The positions are permanent and you will be on a fixed 37.5 hours contract unless you require part time work which is also an option.
Duties will include:
- Visiting vulnerable adults in their homes and helping them with day to day needs
- Offering emotional support when required and developing a good relationship with the client.
- Understanding the needs of each individual client and implementing the best course of action suited to care for each client
- To follow direction from the clients themselves to enable them to live their chosen lifestyle
- Cleaning and tidying up to make sure the client is in a clean and safe living environment.
- Cooking meals for clients when necessary and helping them with general food shopping.
- To support individuals to develop skills to enable them to live and enjoy their life in a manner that is personalised to their wishes.
Salary starts at £7.20 up to £10.50
WE HAVE INTERVIEWS LINED UP ALREADY!
- Previous experience and qualifications in the health care industry are preferred but not essential
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to pass DBS check
- Further training may be required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
** Great career opportunity within a growing business