Director of Quality - Children’s services
Director of Quality
A fantastic opportunity for a Director of Quality has arisen to join this market leading care provider who have a great reputation in the Industry! As the Director of Quality you`ll enhance the group`s commitment to service improvement and overall quality. We are looking for candidates who possess senior experience in delivering quality across a large number services within the Childrens Residential market.
Director of Quality - Responsibilities
- Develop the Organisation`s Quality strategy.
- Provide regular financial performance reports to the Board.
- To oversee, monitor and evaluate the quality performance for the group.
- To provide professional supervision to the team.
- Undertake regular quality assessments.
- Liaise with Local Authorities promoting service delivery.
- To advise the Board in recommending strategies and policy developments to support and develop quality across the group.
Director of Quality - skills required:
- Proven experience of a senior position within a similar environment for children/young adults in care.
- Enthusiasm for developing and improving the groups services to Good/Outstanding Ofsted rating
- Experience of successfully improving service quality.
- An excellent understanding of quality and the OFSTED inspection framework.
- Excellent strategic and organisational skills.
Previously successful candidates have had experience at a senior level within the Childrens Residential market... Candidates can expect a very competitive salary and to work for an already well-established Company with a great reputation.
If you are interested in the above Director of Quality vacancy, please call Russell on quoting ref RTHC - QD - 2508 or email your CV to