Lettings Property Manager
Lettings Property Manager - Derby - Salary Dependent on Experience
Our client is a multi branch well-respected Residential Lettings and Estate Agency brand. An opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join their team in delivering exceptional customer service standards to their current client base.
You will be looking after a portfolio of managed properties and your central roles will be dealing with rent arrears, tenants deposits, check outs, inspections and dealing with repairs maintenance issues. You need to have a good knowledge of tenancy law and dispute management and all current legislation.
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Current Property Management Experience
• Polished & Well Presented
• Full UK Driving licence and your own car
• Customer service skills essential
• Computer literate
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.