Logistics Technician - AM shift - Coventry
An opportunity has arisen for 3 x Logistics Technicians in the Logistics team at ALS Environmental in Coventry, West Midlands.
As a Logistics Technician you will be completinga range of tasks within the Logistics department to enable the effective and efficient receipt & registration of samples into the business.
About the Position
Hours Per Week: 37
Days Per Week: Monday to Friday (6.30 - 14.30)
Basis: Full-time and Permanent
Annual Salary: £14,750
Closing Date: 6th September 2017
Key accountabilities about the Position:
- To ensure that registration of samples is carried out as soon as possible after receipt to comply with sample stability times
- To pack sample containers for distribution to customer via couriers
- To carry out filtration of waste water samples
- To rotate sample bottles and dispose of bottles after analysis
- To comply with the requirements of ISO 17025 & the Company quality system.
- Ad hoc duties as required to ensure that the business directives are met
To be successful in this role you will require the following Competencies:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team working
- Must be able to work accurately
- Good communication skills
Skills and Experience
- 3 GCSEs including English and Maths desirable
- IT skills including knowledge of Excel, Outlook and the ability to use in house software after training