AREA MANAGER / REGIONAL MANAGER - LEADING HOSPITALITY COMPANY
Area Manager / Regional Manager - Leading Hospitality Company - Job Summary
Area Manager / Regional Manager with previous multi site experience with a Restaurants, QSR or Coffee Shop background required to join this fantastic restaurant company located across South Yorkshire / East Midlands. You will be part of one of the most exciting hospitality companies in the UK and will be an integral part of the success of the business. As Area Manager for this fast paced, exciting restaurant company you will be part of a fun working culture and receive great training & development with the opportunity for progression as the company continues to expands across the UK.
Area Manager / Regional Manager - Leading Hospitality Company - Role Responsibility
This role requires an experienced Area Manager / Regional Manager who is confident with multi-site and has a proven track record in branded food-led operations, with the skills to motivate and manage their team. Your challenge is to drive sales and deliver profit targets by leading, inspiring and developing your sites and people to consistently deliver the offer to the customer with the highest standard of service and quality within one of the most exciting restaurant company's in the UK.
As Area Manager you will outstanding career development within a company that has a fantastic working culture and values. If you thrive working in a fun and fast paced environment then this is the role for you!
- Great Salary of up to £50k per annum
- Excellent and Achievable Bonus potential
- Fantastic Training & Development
- Fun working culture
- Opportunity for progression
Area Manager / Regional Manager - Leading Hospitality Company - The Ideal Candidate
- Previous multi site experience is essential in a food-led business
- Restaurants, QSR and Coffee Shop backgrounds are preferred
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Hands-on leader with a real passion for building a strong team
- Financial awareness in order to develop the business using problem solving skills
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.