IT Service Desk Technician
Are you skilled in IT Support ? Are you confident in logging faults , solving or escualting queries ? Are you looking to work in a highly skilled team ? Kingscroft are working closely with a Staffordshire based company in order to find a Service Desk Technician to join their IT team. Our client is an expanding company with exciting plans in the pipeline this is the perfect time to join them!
Your role will involve the support of existing applications, laptop and desktop builds and infrastructure support. Due to the nature of the company, you will be required to work on a shift pattern which covers a 24 hour period (this will involve a night shift).
Your skills and duties will include:
- Logging inbound Service Desk calls
- Management of tickets including diagnosis and escalation
- Development of support procedures to assist in the resolution of inbound issues
- User account management
- Process and systems improvement
- Required Experience
- Previous experience in high quality technical support
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Understanding PC and laptops
- Knowledge of core office applications and the ability to support users
- Experience with Active Directory / Management of Exchange
- Exposure to ITIL principles
- The ability to prioritise tasks in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an ideal role for someone that has some experience in an IT support/Service Desk role and who is looking to continue to develop their skills. If you are interested in discussing this role further please apply today Kingscroft Professional Resources for a confidential discussion.