Part Time Online Marketing Customer Service Advisor - £ 23,000 Pro Rota
Our client, a blue chip company based on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre , are looking to recruit a Part Time Online Marketing Coordinator. Hours of work are flexible!
This role is based on expansion within the company and you will be supporting the Online Marketing Manager in the management of the website and online marketing campaigns aswell as supporting the Customer Relations team as a first point of contact for internet related customer queries and complaints.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the implementation of effective online marketing plans
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the company website
- Reviewing and editing existing content
- Assisting web chat customers with online ordering processes
- Building effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Deploy a social media content plan
- Managing online marketing agencies regarding campaigns
- Updating and maintaining website using Content Management Systems
- Regular benchmarking against best practice websites as well as online competitors
- General project support
Skills and Experience:-
- Experience of online marketing
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong MS skills
£ 23,000 ( pro rota )
Working Hours: -
Monday - Friday - 22 hours a week
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.