Functional Assessor (Physiotherapist or Registered General Nurse) - Birmingham
Functional Assessor (Physiotherapist or Registered Nurse) - Birmingham
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Functional Assessor to work in Leicester.
Our client is a well-established international company who run healthcare programmes across the UK, US, Canada and Australia. They are currently working in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) providing Functional Assessments for those in receipt of or claiming benefits.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they are growing rapidly, with new opportunities nationwide.
Candidates must be a Physiotherapist or Registered Nurse (RGN) with 2 years' post-registration experience.
· Permanent full time position - Monday to Friday
· Local health assessment centres and offices nationwide
· Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
· Full training provided for which you are paid a full time salary
· Minimum 2 years' post-qualification of broad based healthcare experience
· Eligibility to live and work in the UK
· Full unconditional registration
The salary for the role is £38,000 + benefits.
Core benefits such as:
25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
private medical insurance
professional registration fees covered
Contributory pension scheme - A stakeholder pension scheme in which you can choose to sacrifice any amount from a minimum of 2% of your salary. The Company will match your contribution up to a maximum of 10% of your basic salary.
Flexible benefits which you can choose to buy in to on an annual basis such as:
the option to buy and sell annual leave