Up to £8 per hour
Star City, Birmingham, B7 5SA
Our client are a well-established nationwide leisure company who operates within the family entertainment sector. An opportunity has arisen for the position of a keyholder to work within our unit based in Star City, Birmingham
As Key Holder you will be responsible for cash and stock handling, staff supervision, the opening and closing of the unit and the general upkeep of standards within the unit. Full and Part time positions available.
As this is the leisure industry, working evenings and weekends on a rotational basis will form part of your working pattern.
We are looking for an individual who possesses the following qualities:-
- Excellent customer service
- Friendly and engaging personality
- Smart and articulate with a confident manner
- Flexible in their working pattern
- Able to take ownership and responsibility when running a shift
- Work as part of a team and influence and motivate those around you in a positive way
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Candidates must be over the age of 18 years.
Key Holder Benefits:
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Generous bonus scheme (after 12 months)
This is a permanent position, initially part-time but rising to 35+ hours during busy periods.
If you feel you have the skills for their Key Holder role, please apply now!