Excellent opertunity to work with one of the largest FM companies in the UK.
Due to continued growth and consistent work load we are seeking to recruit PAT Testers on a permanent basis to join my clients thriving team.
To carry out PAT Testing in commercial properties ranging from Schools & Hospitals to Hotels and Shops, to a high quality standard.
- Experience of PAT Testing
- City & Guilds PAT Certificate 2377
- Be able to prioritise workloads, be a team player, pro-active, self-motivated and have good attention to detail.
- Enjoy problem solving
- Possess good communication skills
- work well under pressure
- Have good time keeping and attendance
The post holder will also have a full driving license and will produce it when requested. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge of email is essential as results are sent weekly to the office.
Company benefits include; 23 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays.