This is an exciting role within a well-established and forward moving company, working as a Forklift Engineer to provide maintenance and repair of client’s diesel, electric and LPG machines. From standard preventative maintenance to complete overhauls. The successful candidate will ideally be located in the West Midlands area. A company van is provided with this position.
- Service, Repair and Maintenance of diesel, electric and LPG forklifts to a high standard.
- Reporting back to the senior engineer with any issues and at the end of the day.
- A multi-skilled engineer with good mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Working on a wide variety of different makes up to 15 tonne
What we are looking for
- A complete Forklift Engineer, somebody who knows the equipment and a few years under their belt.
- Industry qualifications would be desirable such as an NVQ 2 in Plant or Automotive.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Someone who is outgoing and approachable who will fit into the team.
- Loler Qualified would be beneficial