Robert Walters HR are looking to attract an Internal Resourcing Advisor on behalf of a Global Professional Services Business in Birmingham City Centre. Salary to £37,000.
About the Role
The Resourcing Advisor will fit in to a newly assembled resourcing Team in Birmingham City Centre.
Your role will be to attract experienced talent in to the Organisation whilst delivering a best in class candidate experience and identifying talent in the market directly. Becoming a key business partner to your stakeholders, the role will ask you to:
- Deliver appropriate recruitment plans based on an understanding of recruitment methods and concepts
- Add value by demonstrating a thorough understanding of trends and market knowledge of sector using knowledge to inform actions and sourcing plans
- Use a variety of assessment methods e.g. competency based interviewing, psychometric testing, technical testing and assessment centres
- Develop an understanding of the business, the external market and trends and ensures that this knowledge is shared with the business and your team
- Map out your market - understanding the key players, mapping of relevant markets and actively tracking careers of potential hires
- Use market intelligence and, in particular, of key events which might indicate a good source of resource
About the Person
The successful Resourcing Advisor be an experienced Recruitment Advisor with a passion for direct sourcing and desire to provide an exceptional candidate experience. You will have the ability to build strong and effective relationships, delivering at times difficult messages. You will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of executing volume recruitment while managing more specialist briefs
- Ability to implement recruitment strategy once it is outlined
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources - headhunting candidates directly for vacancies, resourcing candidates from job boards, recruitment portals etc.
- Ability to quickly pick up full account management of key recruitment areas
- Solid experience of direct sourcing methods
- Knowledge of core assessment and selection tools
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration
About the Organisation
The Organisation are a Globally recognised provider of Professional Services with a site in central Birmingham.