Operations Manager - Derby
We're currently hiring an Operations Manager within our Derby Contact Centre offering a salary of up to £31,000 plus excellent benefits package, with the ability to increase your earnings based on performance.
Your New Company
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Head of Service the Operations Manager will be an excellent leader, who is able to motivate employees and drive performance in a contact centre environment. You will provide inspirational leadership, direction and real time management in order to deliver outstanding levels of customer service and employee engagement.
- As leader you will drive the operational performance of team leaders conducting regular 1-1 meetings, encouraging the implementation of innovative and creative strategies
- Share best practice balancing task, people & results to set clear goals and objectives for the team to increase performance
- Have daily interaction with client regarding performance requiring strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Create a culture of success by positively contributing to planning, finances, budget and policy formulation
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Previous experience of managing leaders at a senior or operational level within a fast paced environment
- Ability to embrace change positively, be solution orientated, decisive, credible with integrity and presence
- Driven to lead, coach, develop and motivate an operational team, setting clear and stretching performance goals, agreeing recovery and action plans when necessary
- Strong communication, problem solving and decision abilities
- Excellent senior stake holder management skills are paramount
What Will You Get In Return?
A highly competitive, market leading salary plus fantastic benefits package including employee discounts & reward scheme, childcare vouchers cycle to work and salary sacrifice schemes. We also offer fantastic progression opportunities, personal development and training plus a generous holiday allowance.
What You Need To Do Now
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match the profile for this role click "Apply" now we would love to hear from you.