Business Development Manager- FMCG National food supplier
Business Development Manager- FMCG National food supplier!
£30,000-£35,000 + OTE £40,000-£45,000 & competitive package
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and experienced sales professional to assist the business with its ambitious plans for expansion. This is an immediate requirement for a target driven, outgoing and creative sales person to grow and develop the business.
You must have a proven sales background within foodservice to be considered for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Business Development –actively pursuing new sales opportunities and following up leads to deliver business targets
- Account Management – ensuring the company is maximising all sales opportunities with existing foodservice client base and continuing to provide excellent service and support
- Development of the company’s foodservice proposition and support infrastructure
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographical area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Attain new potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network of contacts
- Plan approaches and pitches- work with wider sales team to develop proposals that meet the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in effectively pricing the product range and service, understanding marketplace factors
- Present new products ongoing and aim to enhance existing relationships to maximise sales value
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- A passion for selling and negotiating – you are confident, outgoing and love meeting new people, you find targets motivating
- Personable and engaging - your goal is to build strong relationships and open doors to more (and bigger) sales opportunities in the world of foodservice
- Strong organisational skills – you will be managing your own diary and be reacting to opportunities as they arise
- Creative and entrepreneurial flair – proactively seeks to develop and improve the business every day. A ‘can do’ approach!
- An impressive track record of sales success in a similar role
- Experience in winning new business and developing meaningful foodservice relationships
- A good understanding of the foodservice/convenience sector
- Experience working in a fast-moving foodservice business demonstrating proactivity and creativity
Do you have the skills & experience for this great opportunity? - send your CV to
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website:
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks –
Facebook,Twitter,LinkedInandPinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!