Student Governance Paralegal
Student governance officer/caseworker required to join a Higher Education institution.
Your new company
Hays are working in partnership with a reputable Higher Education institution seeking an experienced Student Governance Officer/Caseworker to join their busy team and support them with their casework.
Your new role
Working within a busy student governance team you will:
- manage a varied caseload including student disciplinary proceedings, fitness to practice, complaints and academic appeals
- provide detailed and quality advice on student governance matters
- ensure confidentiality of details
- investigate difficult and sensitive cases
- liaise with students, colleagues and external parties
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have a law degree or equivalent legal qualification and previous experience of working as paralegal/legal assistant. Alternatively, you will be educated to other degree level and have significant experience with student governance matters, Higher Education disputes, complaints handling or regulatory compliance work.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive competitive rate, generous benefits, interesting and dynamic assignment as well as opportunity to work within a supportive environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.