Athwal Resourcing is recruiting for a Business Analyst for a newly created position to join a world class leading UK manufacturing company based in Birmingham. A commercial mind set, head for data analysis and stakeholder management experience are crucial elements to this dynamic role.
The role will entail:
- Sales & Margin Analysis - Be instrumental in developing a system by customer, area, region and product to monitor the sales and margins and collation of data to identify low or decreasing sales & margins;
- Monthly Reporting - Provide monthly reports to Directors and maintain a dashboard of KPIs;
- Operational - Provide support to field based sales teams and liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels;
- Systems: Take the lead to understand the internal processing systems and propose streamlining improvements;
- Continuous Improvement - Collation of sales & manufacturing data, raw material and operational costs, and monitoring thereafter.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Be of graduate calibre and aspiring to work closely within finance;
- Ideally a part qualified CIMA or ACCA with experience in a business analyst role
- Having worked closely with finance would be advantageous;
- Analytical mind with Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills and data analysis skills; experience of Pegasus Opera would also be advantageous;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Want to improve the current systems and processes;
- Be an engaged team player that can work alone and as part of a sales/finance team.