General Manager vacancy:
The Vine, Wombourne, are looking for a General Manager to join the team!
This rural country pub, one of our Vintage Inns, is located in the large village of Wombourne in South Staffordshire, just off the A449 between Stourbridge and Wolverhampton. The business has a full and stable team, and presents a fantastic opportunity for a General Manager to step up and drive the sales forward by delivering great guest service, and quality pub food, in a warm and welcoming setting.
The Vine is a high-profile business, and would make a great first appointment for a rising star to begin their General Manager career.
Interested? Apply now!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....