Senior Marketing Executive
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Senior Marketing Executive for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded 'England's Leading Resort & England's Best Golf Hotel' the past two years and 'Europe's Best Golf Resort' 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
Scope of the Role:
Develop and execute marketing plans ensuring positive perception of the brand across all areas including press releases, collateral, print advertising and digital.Â Drive revenue and data acquisition through all channels.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
· Plan, manage and execute advertising print campaigns on a regional basis and manage relationships with all key local media and consumer publications.
· Create and execute the marketing activity plans for each area including Spa, Golf, F&B, Weddings, B2B and Leisure.
· Manage Digital Marketing Assistant to deliver digital marketing plans, email campaigns, social media and website development.
· Work with agencies to produce and issue timely press releases to identified target media list.
· Schedule press and media visits with relevant departments and ensure all teams are aware of stays and VIP status.Â Follow up post stay for feedback and coverage.
· Produce all printed collateral including brochures, banners, vouchers and flyers ensuring they are on brand and delivered on time.
· Grow marketing database and develop activities to gain new data.
· Effectively manage workload and new projects ensuing they are delivered on time and communicated to the relevant audiences.
· Analyse and report on performance to review campaigns, drive improvements and proactively research opportunities.
· Produce monthly reports for the Marketing Director.
· Efficient and timely management of external suppliers and internal contacts to ensure effective use of resources.
. Support other marketing activities as required and carry out other duties that may be required from time to time.
· To attend internal and external meetings and represent marketing where appropriate.
· Manage expectation of senior team with clear communication of projects and deliverables.
- Strong marketing communications and media knowledge.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel's products and services and those of our competitors.
- Have an understand hotel pricing philosophy and be familiar with current rates.
- Understanding of hotel seasonality, need periods and periods of high demand.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive Salary & Commission Package
- Meals On Duty
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday increasing to 33 after 5 year service
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Discounted stays at Our sister Hotels
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Up to 40% Discount at The Spa on Beauty treatments
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.