We are looking for a determined and driven individual to help drive the business forward in a busy service helpdesk department. The successful individual will report to the Operations Director and take ownership of the administration and organisation within the department.
The Role as an Insight Helpdesk Manager you are very much the 'face' of the business and the successful candidate will play a key role in the Company’s helpdesk department.
Participating in the entire customer experience and promoting a culture within the office that ensures the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
You'll help to ensure that the office runs smoothly, liaising with your staff regarding scheduling engineers and sub-contractors, ensuring that company standards are adhered to and overall measured on the profitability of the division.
Key duties will include:
- Management of all helpdesk staff.
- Management of site engineers and sub-contractors to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks and ensure that all operatives have appropriate vehicles, equipment and skills to perform relevant tasks.
- Making sure all engineers have work booked in for every day.
- Management of Planning, booking and organising jobs for all engineers.
- Keeping clients updated with all works carried out, reactive and planned, including queries and complaints.
- Liaising with the engineers on a daily basis to confirm all works are going to plan and no delays.
- Management of site engineers and sub-contractors, value for money, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
- Record all tasks against the appropriate assets in our systems, including work in progress and completed job inspections, and ensure all documentation relating to maintenance and response works is completed, recorded and distributed in a timely manner.
- Out of hours call handling and management of the out of hours call handling rota.
- Processing all jobs for invoicing.
- Updating the contract PPM schedule on our system.
- Manning the office Monday to Friday from 08.00am - 4.30pm.
- Management of all out of hours work.
- Booking appointments for site surveys.
- Managing the engineers, holidays and timesheets.
- Assist in the resolution of complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Support management in providing optimal solutions to customer requirements including acting as a single point of contact to resolve client issues.
- Support the Helpdesk team in responding to requests for professional and technical advice.
- Provide sufficient and timely supervision, assessment and coaching to ensure all teams are performing to agreed service levels, ensuring effectiveness and value for money.
- Coordinate the day to day activities of the site engineers and sub-contractors, monitor the safe working of site engineers and sub-contractors, and ensure all operatives follow the requirements of the client and Insightuk.
- Pro-actively support a safety culture in which teams and individuals are responsible and accountable for their actions and perform at their best, improve performance and realise their full potential.
- Manage cost and expectations through excellent communication and sound commercial decisions to ensure value for money.
- Ensure operations are delivered efficiently and economically in order to promote a profitable business for Insightuk.
To succeed in this role the ideal candidate will need to have experience as a helpdesk/service manager, previous experience relating to Service Management in the facilities services sector and have a good eye for business. You will need to possess excellent interpersonal skills and a flair for great service and leading by example. Good rates of pay, friendly environment and great career prospects.
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience, plus 20 days annual leave.