IFS Business Analyst
IFS Business Analyst Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our prestigious client based in Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with solid previous experience in an applicational Business Analyst role. Knowledge of IFS Apps 7, 8 and 9 is essential. Experience in a validated environment is key.
Main Duties of the Business Analyst include:
- Responsible for handling implementations of various areas of the IFS business system from end to end.
- Design and define the project scope and objectives based on user needs with excellent understanding of business processes and industry requirements.
- Working closely with process owners across multiple divisions of the company including subsidiary teams.
- Responsible for functional specifications, solution testing, end-user training and working with change management processes and systems.
- Considering business implications of the application to the future business environment.
To be considered for the role of Business Analyst, you will have:
Ideally degree qualified with IFS / training qualifications
Solid previous experience as a Business Analyst/Super user in an IFS environment, in an applicational role.
App 7, 8, 9 knowledge. Experience of creation of IFS custom events.
Ability to work with limited supervision.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at