Job Title: Legal Secretary
Our client is a successful independent legal practice. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary to work as part of a small and friendly team.
As a Legal Secretary, you would have secretarial responsibility within the Personal Injury Department but there may be work required for other fee earners within the firm which would include wills/Probate and Planning/Highways.
- To provide full secretarial support to fee earner(s), including word processing of letters, notes, bills, legal documentation and general administrative duties.
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and other third parties as directed.
- Maintenance of fee earner diary and providing client care cover as required.
- Experienced Secretary with Personal Injury experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong grammar skills
- Excellent letter writing ability
- Well-spoken with an excellent telephone manner
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: £16k per annum