Stoke-On-Trent | £60,000 - £70,000
We have received an urgent requirement for a Digital Architect for our Client in the North West. The company is a worldwide financial company delivering digital products to a portfolio of blue chip Clients. The successful candidate would operate in their European Head Office in Stoke, responsible for dealing with the design and architecture of web applications, mobile applications and web portals. Delivery to clients is required on a global scale, therefore the successful candidate will have had previous exposure to operating in complex and challenging digital environments.
- Previous experience (minimum 3-5 years) in development of mobile applications and web portals utilizing multiple platforms, technologies and approaches
- Experience leading/ directing developers and small projects in an Agile environment.
- Strong ability to analyse, understand and identify the best design for a technical solution with respect to the trade-offs of architectural principles
- Understanding of Android and iOS ecosystems and app store governance
- Mobile middleware/ MBaaS experience
- Mobile security
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a computer science discipline would be an advantage
Skills used within the Technical Department
- Java Script HTML5 CSS3 Angular JS Bootstrap
- Backbase Xamarin
- TruJunction Mendix
Salary and how to apply
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to myself at , or call me on .
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.