This is an exciting role within a growing and progressive company. You will be working as a Forklift Engineer to provide maintenance and repair of client’s diesel, electric and LPG machines. From standard preventative maintenance to complete overhauls. The ideal candidate should be located within the West Midlands. A company van is provided with this position.
- Service, Repair and Maintenance of diesel, electric and LPG forklifts to a high standard.
- Reporting back to the senior engineer with any issues and at the end of the day.
- A multi-skilled engineer with good mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Working on a wide variety of different makes up to 10 tonne
What we are looking for
- Industry qualifications would be desirable such as an NVQ 2 in Plant or Automotive.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Knowledge of Working on Reach, Counter Balance and VNA machines would be beneficial
- Someone who is outgoing and approachable who will fit into the team.
- A desire to learn a wide variety of makes and models
- Loler qualified is beneficial